Seeking mentor to tell a wanna be writer where to go
- Are you a writing enthusiast?
- Do you have a working and reliable navigation system and are willing and able to help locate, pinpoint, stomp on it with one foot while nailing it to the floor with a hammer, proper GPS coordinates for the determination of a possible direction and destination of a wanna be writer/blogger/novelist/poet?
We want you!
Please respond to these questions
for your application to receive immediate consideration!
- Are you capable of telling a confused woman who lives to write, loves to blog, wishes she could make a living at it but doesn’t have a clue where to begin-where to go?
- Can you manage to suppress the giggling over the fact she is woefully tech challenged and needing a course for dummies in the worst way for everything tech and writing related-until she’s out of ear/eye shot?
- Do you possess sufficient self control over your tendencies to refrain from suddenly yelling out “Your’e doing it wrong again!” when she screws up for the 17th time running and currently is batting a thousand in the listen to instructions carefully and do as they say department?
Then what are you waiting for?!
Please for the love of all things holy, we beg you to apply now.
p>Operators are standing by and will even thank you personally, for taking this poor ADHD woman by the hand and saving the world from further infliction of a rudderless and sitting dead in the water wanna be writer/blogger/novelist/poet.
- Mentor: everyone needs one at some point (thenormallifeblog.wordpress.com)