And it’s catching…
My sincere thank you’s go to Joe at Iamforchange for his kind nomination. I love visiting his blog, and you would too. Don’t take my word for it, be sure to check it out for yourself.
Rules for this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Passing the baton onto my inspiration-afflicted nominees:
- Busy Mind Thinking (No obligations to pass this award on, not until you’re ready)
The 7 things you didn’t know about me…and probably would’ve just as happy
to have continued not knowing:
1. I have an unhealthy fondness for scare cam Vine videos.
I don’t know why I take such great delight in seeing people get scared, I just do.
(hint: I’m working on a scare cam for an unsuspecting Duck)
2. I actively hate winter. Snow, ice, and sleet are now banned until further notice.
3. I haven’t had a haircut that wasn’t done by myself (keyword: badly done) in over a year and a half. I may get tossed out of the Sisterhood of Women.
4. I drive the car until it’s on dead empty and don’t tell The Redneck about it. I’m sure you can imagine the hilarity.
5. I miss Duck as soon as that car door closes. Every time.
6. I smile for hours after, whenever I feel as though I might have made someone’s day a bit brighter. Even when no one can see me doing it. Usually when no one can see me doing it.
7. I’m convinced that we have closet goblins. They wait until everyone is asleep, creep out of the closet to hide my car keys, drivers license, everything but the cell. They want the air raid siren on the cell to go off. That’s how they get their laughs. From watching the wild-eyed woman bolt upright out of sleep and knock everything off the dresser but her intended target. They. are. eville.
There now, aren’t you glad you know that it isn’t easy,
bein’ OR livin’ with…