The Howler Blog Award
Blog award created by Mavadelo
Member of the WordPress Wolfpack and part-time werewolf
Some guys have all the luck…I’m not a member of the wolfpack, nor do I get furry, unless I forget to shave. I do, however, howl at the moon but that’s after I’ve had one too many. My thank you’s to Eric from Hunt For Truth for this nomination.
My 3 World Changing Wishes…
1. I want people to wake up, realize we’re all human, and we’re all in this together.
Look, it’s just like the line at the DMV or at a government center for car tag renewals. You know it’s going to be a long wait. So be prepared and try to get along. We’re all in this for the same type of goal. Completion.
2. We’re the ones running the show and in charge of whether we make or break-our environment.
Personally, I kind of like breathing without struggling for air and not wondering if the water I’m about to drink will commit me to a day spent in the bathroom wailing. Talk about the true meaning of a crap shoot.
3. Learn how to use the green-eyed monster as a personal motivator to make changes within yourself, instead of attacking and tearing down someone’s else’s victories, because you don’t have them.
Every time you do, you’re broadcasting to the world that you’re a spoiled brat with a big entitlement problem. And that isn’t attractive.
Something to keep in mind…
Wolves are faithful, loyal, social and honest. Please keep that in mind when awarding this to someone. Members of the WordPress Wolf-pack can hand out the award at their own discretion, new members can hand out the award after they have gotten it themselves or anyone may suggest a person they want to nominate to one of the Wolf-pack members.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog
- Give 3 examples of things you would like to see changed in the world.
- Nominate (when you can) at least 5 bloggers that deserve the award.
- Donate the equivalent of $10 to a charity of your choice
(This is optional. And not an option I can do)