It’s Tuesday already and I’ve got questions.
Like why oh why…
- Does my Hulu only have trouble buffering during the actual show? Because the commercials never suffer from performance anxiety.
- Do people in the car ahead of me wait to slam the brakes until the exact moment I’ve shifted to 6th gear? Are they plain jane haters or psychic haters?
- Does the temperature change from a month of upper 70’s to 40’s the moment I decide that I can’t stand frying another stinkin’ second longer and put the a/c window unit back in?
- Do my socks always make it in the laundry hamper but the Redneck and Duck’s get denied? Usually by a whole room away?
- Does my cell phone never ring unless I’m in the shower? Does the shower sound an alarm?
- Is a customer service call answered within the first 5 minutes of being placed the only time I don’t have my account number in front of me? Must be customer service karma for all the times I’ve muttered discouraging things under my breath while listening to the elevator version of Uptown Funk.
These are my burning questions burning a hole through my brain as I’m working my way back into the Pool groove.